Thursday, October 13, 2011

Bloody dream and dream bloody

As much as I love awesome zombie apocalypse movies, the after effect of me watching them is not what I ever look forward to or remember... It's strange really: the epicness of such movies totally outweigh the adverse effects on me.  You see, no matter at what time during the day I watch some sort zombie movie, when I go to sleep I get nightmares.  Usually they are bearable and I end up holding my own against the zombies.  However, onslaught after onslaught of imaginary dead cannibals, start to freak me out and I automatically wake myself up.  Then if I wish to dream of something else, I have to entirely adjust how I'm laying in bed.  If I return to how I was when I woke up, I return to the dream I was in to begin with.  However, if I move into a different position, the dream changes to something else, hopefully more pleasant.

The move into a new dream can be annoying sometimes (though to begin with it's an entirely strange concept, that dreams are in specific places in my pillow and bed), because if I'm really enjoying a dream but have to move due to physical discomfort, I will lose the good dream.  It's a sad night, but sleep is sleep.

I hate losing good dreams.  I really do.  Especially, y'know, good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment