Sunday, October 30, 2011

Lost in Space

Googled: Today's Horoscope for Capricorn

Results: 10 websites ... every single one says something different...

I don't see how 10 different things can be happening in one day (you know what I mean).  I guess we can pick and chose who will foretell our day.  It is a tad bit annoying.  I know one shouldn't rely on such a silly thing as a horoscope, for the stars are hard things to read, but I find reading my horoscope interesting.  It may not always be relevant to my day as it is, but perhaps in other aspects of life.  I seem to find good advice slipped in by the star readers, perhaps even advice I wouldn't have thought of myself.

I remember growing up getting the newspaper and tearing out the comics, then searching for the horoscopes.  I'd read them for fun, not entirely paying attention, but they were there and I'm sure I never totally understood them anyway.  But alas, I really had no direction for this post... so yeah...

*insert a cool quote about 'the stars' here*

No comments:

Post a Comment