Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pioneers live In their Adventures

I know I haven't written in a while and I really don't have much to talk about.  I mean this weekend was nice.  A friend came to visit and stayed a couple nights.  It was good to see her again and most likely will be the last time for quite a while.  It is a sad fact.  I will be moving away from a lot of good friends.  But what I am moving towards is something better.  It's also interesting to think that I'm actually going to move.  I feel that the information has not sunk in yet, and at the same time it has.  I know what to make of it, but I don't know how I'm going to react to it.

I just wish I had a bit more time because there is a lot of people I wish I could say goodbye to in person but will most likely not be able to.  Like my nana and papa (mom's dad and step-mom), I'll probably actually only get a good half hour in to say hellos and goodbyes.  But I do plan to stay in touch and visit.  Just like I promised my dad and my grammie (mom's mom).  Though I should probably call my grandma (dad's mom) , I haven't talked to her in ages.

All my family is on the east coast and I'm moving out west.  Almost like the old american pioneers, but I'll already have gold, I won't have to search for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment